Solve Problems Together
Leading meetings that matter
Förlag: Books on Demand
Tillgänglig för nedladdning
Din egen bok!
Bli författare med BoD och ge ut din bok och e-bok i bokhandeln.Läs mer
Solve problems together is a practical book focused on the three keys to leading meetings that matter: collaboration, complexity, and clarity. You will get tools and methods to:
- Create a collaborative atmosphere where people share their perspective, listen with an open mind, and resolve tough topics.
- Lead complex discussions and problem-solving.
- Get clear outputs and decisions from all your meetings.
- Assess and plan your meetings to make sure they have real impact.
- Lead larger meetings where everyone participates.
The book will also give you step-by-step guides for leading the most common types of meetings, improve your distributed meetings, and how you can change your meetings rooms to improve collaboration.
Marcus Degerman helps organizations solve problems together. Learning is his biggest passion. He is always looking for new books to read, courses to take, and opportunities to help other people learn.
He works as a coach and consultant where he helps organizations focus, simplify, and improve collaboration. He is an appreciated speaker and trainer on organizational collaboration, agile ways of working, and leading meetings that matter.
Det finns inga presskommentarer tillgängliga just nu.